- MARGO SMIT (President): Margo is the Ombudsman for Journalistic Content at NPO, the public broadcaster in The Netherlands. You can access her official homepage HERE.
- JACK NAGLER (Vice President): Jack is the English Language Ombudsman for CBC, the Canadian public broadcaster. His homepage is HERE.
- ELISABETH RIBBANS (Treasurer): Elisabeth is the Global Readers’ Editor for the Guardian and Observer newspapers in the UK and internationally.
- LARS BENNIKE: Lars is the Viewers’ Editor at TV2, a government-owned subscription TV service in Denmark.
- GEORGE CLAASSEN: George is the Public Editor of News24, an English-language online news service in South Africa, as well as The Witness, a daily newspaper in Pietermarizburg, and Media24’s Community Press, published countrywide..
- JOHN DANISZEWSKI: John is the Vice President and Editor-at-Large for Standards at Associated Press, one of the world’s major news agencies, based in New York.
- TIMO HUOVINEN: Timo is the Head of Journalistic Standards and Ethics at YLE, Finland’s national public broadcasting company.
- DAVID JORDAN: David has been Director, Editorial Policy and Standards at the BBC since 2007.
- MIRIAM LEWIN: Miriam is Defensoria del Publico in Argentina
- BJARNE SCHILLING: Bjarne is the immediate past President of ONO. He is the Reader’s Editor at Politiken, a leading daily Danish broadsheet newspaper.
- IGNAZ STAUB: Ignaz is the Ombudsman for the TX Group (formerly Tamedia), the largest media group in Switzerland, with a portfolio of daily and weekly newspapers, magazines and online platforms.
- TARMU TAMMERK: Tarmu is Ombudsman at ERR, the Estonian Public Broadcaster.
Posted by ONO Administrator on | Featured
Comments are closed.