The 2023 ONO Conference was held in London from May 31st to June 2nd, at the premises of the BBC and The Guardian.
Read the full program for the event here.
Selected video, audio and other highlights of the conference can be found in the members only section of the site.
In the media
- ‘Media must be more open to save democracy’, says former standards editor : article from The Guardian about Margaret Sullivan’s keynote
- Aprovechemos la inteligencia artificial para el periodismo : article from El País‘ ombudswoman and ONO member, Soledad Alcaide, on artificial intelligence
- „Die Wahrheit rettet Leben“ : article from Frankenpost about Ukrainian journalist Andriy Kulykov (click here for PDF version)
- Ombudsleute unter sich : article from Drehscheibe, a German magazine for journalists, about ONO’s conference in London (see on page 19)
- 信頼されるメディアへ「徹底した透明性」提案も : article from Asahi Shimbun about the question of transparency being discussed at ONO’s 2023 conference (Japanese and English versions)